Teamgage is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Teamgage may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 July, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as country, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to serve or improve our products and services, including providing contact information to our authorised resellers for the purpose of servicing a sales enquiry and/or facilitating a demo.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You may choose to opt-out of marketing and promotional communications via links provided in those communications.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide, whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing or contact purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by updating your information in the member's area.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties except to service a sales enquiry via our authorised resellers or where we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Teamgage and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this service.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites, which are not under the control of Teamgage. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Privacy is fundamental to Teamgage. Teamgage has measures in place to ensure privacy for its users. Here’s how it works:
- Can add users to your Organization
- Can give Administrator and/or Manager permissions to users.
- Can view aggregated Team data for the Teams they have permission to see
- Can submit their feedback and customize their avatar.
User privacy is imperative to Teamgage. We guarantee that any feedback data you submit through the avatar submission page can never be identified back to you by others in your organization. When you submit feedback it is stored against the Team you have been allocated to. It is then displayed to your Manager in a report as an aggregated total. Your manager sees aggregated totals for each metric and can see how these change over time. They don’t know when you submit, how often or what you submit.
We have no mechanism to facilitate a Manger or Administrator requesting Teamgage to look up individual’s data.